Advance notice of new rental rates, changes to minimum finance amounts and application deadlines
We are today giving brokers advance notice that we will be making several changes to our entire Buy-to-Let (BTL) and Home Purchase Plan (HPP) product range.
With effect from Thursday, 29 April 2021:
- All BTL and HPP rental rates will be increasing by 0.15%.
- The minimum finance amount on all products is increasing to £100,000 per property.
In addition, due to significant demand for our current products, any existing DIPs that you wish to progress must proceed to a fully packaged application, including the customers signature, and be received via our online application system by 11.59pm on Wednesday, 28 April 2021.
Please note, to provide advice on HPP products you are required to hold specific HPP permissions with the FCA.
Our teams remain available to deal with your queries via phone and email, details of which can be found here.
Don't forget, we also offer:
- Fast decision in principle and end-to-end online application system
- Every application individually assessed
- Experience BDMs available by telephone / conference call
Find out more: