Job title: Senior Enterprise Risk Analyst
To assist with second line of defence oversight of the bank’s key risks by performing firm-wide risk management activities, including Risk Appetite development & monitoring.
Assist with capital and liquidity adequacy reporting and stress testing and maintenance of the Bank’s regulatory documents (including ICAAP, RRP and Risk Management Framework).
Gatehouse Bank is a subsidiary of Gatehouse Financial Group Limited, which is a holding company for Gatehouse Bank (based in London and Milton Keynes) and Gatehouse Capital (based in Kuwait). Gatehouse Bank is a Shariah-compliant bank offering savings products and finance for UK commercial and residential real estate, in addition to sourcing and advising on UK real estate investments with a focus on the build to rent sector.
• Undertake key firm-wide risk management activities and as part of second line oversight monitor key bank risks (including Treasury counterparties, exposure limits, market and liquidity risk) and capital; and investigate any large movements.
• Maintain stress testing governance framework and documentation.
• Assist in the updating with the maintenance of the Bank’s regulatory documents (Risk Appetite, ICAAP, ILAAP and RRP).
• Monitoring and management of the bank’s portfolio of assets to ensure ongoing compliance with risk appetite. This includes production and circulation of daily risk reports.
• Support with the production, review and reporting of risk management information, including status of the risk appetite dashboard, to key stakeholders and committees across the bank.
• Involvement with new business initiatives and projects with the ability to take on various responsibilities whilst delivering to deadlines.
• Relevant experience within a recognised lending environment.
Required knowledge & skills:
• A working knowledge of UK banking regulations and risk related standards and requirements;
• You must have good quantitative and problem-solving skills.
• Experience in two of the following: credit, operational, market, and capital risk management.
• Highly proficient using Excel and other analysis tools
• Statistical background to interpret data and produce reports
• Excellent communication skills and ability to convey complex ideas/insights to non-technical members of the team
• Ability to work in cross-functional an extremely fast paced start-up environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We offer highly attractive reward package; the typical benefits include:
• 25 days holiday entitlement increasing with service
• Pension Plan
• Private medical insurance
• Critical illness cover
Gatehouse Bank is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply, please send your CV to Careers@gatehousebank.com