Job title: SQL DBA Developer
To support the management and maintenance of SQL server DB, as well as provide support and development of reports to meet the business requirements. This role will also support the IT team in maintaining and supporting all existing systems and applications.
- SQL Database administration, including monitoring and DB capacity planning and problem tracking through to resolution
- Development, delivery, and support of DB applications, both in-house developed and 3rd party applications
- Ensuring resilient database design, secure source control and efficient & flexible ETL packages to ensure good practise methods for data management & storage
- Development of reports and MI data to meet the banks requirements
- Development experience in any of the following .NET, C#.NET, ASP.Net MVC, Visual Studio TFS
- Database and reporting, particularly SQL Server and SSRS, SSIS & SSAS
- Degree level – Computer Science or equivalent
Job family: D / Core+
Founded in 2007, we are a challenger bank that operates in accordance with Shariah principles, with offices in London, Milton Keynes and Wilmslow. We offer personal and corporate savings products and finance for UK residential property, in addition to sourcing and advising on UK real estate investments.
We offer a highly attractive reward package; the typical benefits include:
- 25 days holiday entitlement increasing with service
- Pension plan
- Private medical insurance
- Group dental insurance
- Income protection
- Life assurance
- Employee referral bonus
Gatehouse Bank is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org