Job title: Sales Support Associate - FTC 12 months
Location: London, Milton Keynes or Wilmslow
Support the management and administration of Brokers, Intermediaries and third party Business Partners. You will ensure the onboarding process is conducted efficiently within the established SLA’s and Compliance and Risk guidelines and process / check the payment of fees to Brokers and Intermediaries.
Founded in 2007, we are a challenger bank that operates in accordance with Shariah principles, with offices in London, Milton Keynes and Wilmslow. We offer personal and corporate savings products and finance for UK residential property, in addition to sourcing and advising on UK real estate investments.
- Complete the Broker and Introducer / Intermediary on boarding process
- Undertake the administration of the invoice approval process
- Identify missing information and proactively obtain where required
- Manage inbound & outbound enquiry calls and emails
- Work within agreed SLAs
- Proactively provide introducer updates
- Proactively manage the on boarding pipeline
- Understanding of Intermediary and Brokers Onboarding requirements and experience working with them
- A passion to deliver outstanding service to contacts of the Bank
- A drive to support and assist colleagues wherever possible
We offer a highly attractive reward package; the typical benefits include:
- 25 days holiday entitlement increasing with service
- Pension plan
- Private medical insurance
- Group dental insurance
- Income protection
- Life assurance
- Employee referral bonus
Gatehouse Bank is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com