Job title: KYC Analyst
Location: Milton Keynes
We have a fantastic opportunity for a KYC Analyst to join our team in Milton Keynes. This role will be responsible for ensuring timely and accurate delivery of the end to end KYC/AML on boarding lifecycle service for new customers. You will be responsible for the completion of periodic and event driven reviews as required in accordance with applicable AML policies and procedures. You will be expected to support KYC, Underwriter and Case Manager colleagues in all aspects of KYC/AML.
Gatehouse Bank plc is a Shariah-compliant challenger bank based in London and is part of the Gatehouse Financial Group of companies. It is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) and regulated by the Prudential Regulation Authority and the Financial Conduct Authority. Founded in 2008, the Bank operates in accordance with Shariah principles and offers savings products and finance for UK commercial and residential real estate, in addition to sourcing and advising on UK real estate investments with a focus on the build to rent sector.
- Perform due diligence on customer documentation and information through internal and external
- Ensure the KYC/AML record is completed in compliance with Bank policies and
- Perform initial due diligence checks for potential new
- Carry out Quality Control checks on Underwriters and Case Managers for KYC and other processes.
- Any other duties commensurate with the grade and level of responsibility of this post, for which the post holder has the necessary experience and/or
- Responsible for ensuring timely and accurate delivery of the end to end KYC/AML on boarding lifecycle service for new customers.
- Completion of periodic and event driven reviews as required in accordance with applicable AML policies and
- Support KYC, Underwriter and Case Manager colleagues in all aspects of KYC/AML.
- To ensure the Bank completes Quality Control (QC) within agreed framework.
- To ensure that the Bank remains fully compliant with all statutory and regulatory obligations, and all aspects of financial
Essential skills, knowledge and experience:
- Regulatory standards awareness
- Knowledge in KYC/AML and CTF
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills
Desirable skills, knowledge and experience:
- Understanding of Shariah Banking
- AML/KYC qualification
We offer highly attractive reward package; the typical benefits include:
- 25 days holiday entitlement increasing with service
- Pension Plan
- Private medical insurance
Gatehouse Bank is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply, please send your CV to Careers@gatehousebank.com