Job title: IT Governance & Risk Analyst
Location: London, Milton Keynes or Wilmslow
To support the Head of IT in maintaining and supporting all aspects relating to IT Governance, Risk, and compliance. This role will ensure the appropriate IT Governance Framework is in place by working and supporting the respective areas within the IT department to ensure that they have the correct policies, procedures, reporting, and standards in place. The IT GRC Analyst will be working closely with the IT Infrastructure, Development and Security teams and establishing a common IT governance, risk and compliance framework.
- You will be responsible for assisting the IT department with supporting, developing, and implementing the IT Governance
- Be the primary contact in assisting in performing periodic reviews relating to IT by audit, risk, and compliance team, and assessing and documenting IT risks
- Monitoring of day-to-day IT operational risks / policy exceptions as well as documenting remediation plans
- Assisting to establishing an IT governance framework to encompass the technology across the Bank
- Knowledge of information security risk management frameworks
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of IT infrastructure
- A desire for remediating and providing robust improvement plans and recommendations
- Beneficial – technical certification such as ITIL, CISSP or equivalent
Founded in 2007, we are a challenger bank that operates in accordance with Shariah principles, with offices in London, Milton Keynes and Wilmslow. We offer personal and corporate savings products and finance for UK residential property, in addition to sourcing and advising on UK real estate investments.
We offer a highly attractive reward package; the typical benefits include:
- 25 days holiday entitlement increasing with service
- Pension plan
- Private medical insurance
- Group dental insurance
- Income protection
- Life assurance
- Employee referral bonus
Gatehouse Bank is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com