Job title: Fund Accountant
Location: London, Milton Keynes or Wilmslow
Real Estate Financial Reporting & Control is a function within the Real Estate Build-to-Rent team which oversees statutory reporting, management reporting, budgeting, tax and daily product control reporting. The Fund Accountant will work closely with the Gatehouse Finance team to manage the product and financial control function and support monthly, quarterly, half-year and year end and reporting.
- Processing payments, Bank reconciliations, monitoring liquidity and cashflows
- Assist in producing monthly balance sheet and income statement for the relevant real estate funds and liaising with the offshore administrators
- Assist with month-end close process working with the financial team to ensure all entries required are posted into the accounting system
- Performing monthly balance sheet analysis workings
- Assist in preparation of VAT, CT, PSA return to HMRC
- Experience within a Real Estate Investment firm highly desirable
- Strong Excel skills – comfortable working on Balance Sheets
- Preparing month end, quarter end and year end accounts
- Fully Qualified Accountant
- Knowledge of IFRS
Founded in 2007, we are a challenger bank that operates in accordance with Shariah principles, with offices in London, Milton Keynes and Wilmslow. We offer personal and corporate savings products and finance for UK residential property, in addition to sourcing and advising on UK real estate investments.
We offer a highly attractive reward package; the typical benefits include:
- 25 days holiday entitlement increasing with service
- Pension plan
- Private medical insurance
- Group dental insurance
- Income protection
- Life assurance
- Employee referral bonus
Gatehouse Bank is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com