Job title: Enterprise Risk Manager
To oversee 2nd Line of Defence across the Bank’s key risks by performing firm-wide risk management activities, including Risk Appetite development & monitoring.
- Undertake key firm-wide risk management activities and as part of second line oversight monitor key bank risks
- Assist with maintaining stress testing governance framework and documents
- Own the maintenance of the Bank’s regulatory documents such as Risk Appetite, ICAAP, ILAAP and RRP
- Monitoring and management of the bank’s portfolio of assets to ensure ongoing compliance with risk appetite
- Support with the production, review and reporting of risk management information, including status of the risk appetite dashboard, to key stakeholders and committees across the bank
- Undertake the monthly production of management information for various meetings and committee’s
- Banking experience within home finance environment (highly desirable)
- Knowledge of UK banking regulations and risk related standard and requirements
- Experience across credit risk, operational risk, market risk or capital risk management
- Familiar using Excel and other Microsoft Office programs
- Confidence in interpreting data and produce reports
Founded in 2007, we are a challenger bank that operates in accordance with Shariah principles, with offices in London, Milton Keynes and Wilmslow. We offer personal and corporate savings products and finance for UK residential property, in addition to sourcing and advising on UK real estate investments.
We offer a highly attractive reward package; the typical benefits include:
- 25 days holiday entitlement increasing with service
- Pension plan
- Private medical insurance
- Group dental insurance
- Income protection
- Life assurance
- Employee referral bonus
Gatehouse Bank is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org