Job title: Direct Finance Team Support
Location: Milton Keynes
The purpose of this role is to support the administration of all legal due diligence as applicable to home purchase plan cases and assist in the preparation of them for completion, following all Risk and compliance procedures applicable within Gatehouse Bank Plc. Communicating with various internal and external stakeholders through the completion journey, working alongside the Direct Advisers to set service level agreements, all the while being mindful of the customer experience.
Gatehouse Bank plc is a Shariah-compliant challenger bank based in London and is part of the Gatehouse Financial Group of companies. It is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) and regulated by the Prudential Regulation Authority and the Financial Conduct Authority. Founded in 2008, the Bank operates in accordance with Shariah principles and offers savings products and finance for UK commercial and residential real estate, in addition to sourcing and advising on UK real estate investments with a focus on the build to rent sector.
- Assist Direct advisers in managing daily work queue
- Ensure policies and procedures are adhered to
- Work collaboratively with key colleagues and stakeholders
- Liaise with customers to provide outstanding documentation required
- Upload and process outstanding documentation
- Any other duties commensurate with the grade and level of responsibility of this post, for which the post holder has the necessary experience and/or training.
Essential skills, knowledge and experience
- Ability to support and colleagues and a passion to assist others wherever possible
- Service excellence delivery for customers
- A self-starter with excellent time management
- Business strategic planning
- Fraud risk/compliance awareness
- Strong communications skills
- Understanding of a home purchase plan or other lending related process driven operation
Desirable skills, knowledge and experience:
- Understanding of Shariah Banking
We offer highly attractive reward package; the typical benefits include:
- 25 days holiday entitlement increasing with service
- Pension Plan
- Private medical insurance
- Critical illness cover
Gatehouse Bank is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Please be advised that we have an appointed recruitment partner, The Curve Group, to manage our recruitment process and give candidates the best possible experience in pursuing a career with Gatehouse Bank. The personal details you have shared with us may be processed by The Curve Group on behalf of Gatehouse Bank.
To apply, please send your CV to Careers@gatehousebank.com