Job title: Digital Marketing Officer
- To oversee the day-to-day operational digital marketing needs of the Bank.
- To help create, implement and manage both content and functionality for the Bank’s website and other digital/e-commerce initiatives.
- To undertake tracking/analysis/reporting of all digital activity and provide data driven recommendations.
Gatehouse Bank plc is a Shariah-compliant challenger bank based in London and is part of the Gatehouse Financial Group of companies. It is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) and regulated by the Prudential Regulation Authority and the Financial Conduct Authority. Founded in 2008, the Bank operates in accordance with Shariah principles and offers savings products and finance for UK commercial and residential real estate, in addition to sourcing and advising on UK real estate investments with a focus on the build to rent sector.
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing in the development of both content and functionality for the Bank’s website and other digital/e-commerce initiatives.
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager in the launch and promotion on the website of new savings, finance and ancillary products and services.
- Co-ordinate the implementation of new website content/functionality. This may include working with external agencies, internal liaison, design & copy co-ordination, compliance approval and internal & external communications.
- Undertake A/B testing of website landing pages to better understand drivers of web traffic.
- Co-ordinate the Bank’s paid digital media advertising activity. Undertake both website traffic analysis (via Google Analytics) and enquiry analysis and produce reports. Provide data driven conclusions and recommendations.
- Undertake regular and ad-hoc technical website audits to ensure there are no broken links and all is working correctly.
- Using SEO via the website CMS (Content management system) to improve the Bank’s organic search listings for key words.
- Undertake email marketing to the Bank’s Customers & Intermediary contacts using specialist software – including e-shot development, data handling & delivery analysis. Undertake market & competitor research to establish best practice and propose content/ideas for improved lead generation / sales conversion opportunities.
- Assist with the implementation of marketing campaigns (direct mail, email, digital media and advertising)
- Assist the team in the delivery of events undertaken by the Bank.
- Ensuring all collateral produced is compliant, accurate and reflects the Bank’s corporate branding guidelines;
- Ensuring marketing material is signed-off and logged in accordance with marketing procedures.
- Given the nature of the department, demonstrate a flexible approach and be prepared to occasionally work outside normal office hours, coupled with some UK travel.
- Any other duties commensurate with the grade and level of responsibility of this post, for which the post holder has the necessary experience and/or training.
- Experience of co-ordinating digital marketing activity in a commercial environment.
- Experience of updating and managing websites via content management systems (CMS).
- Digital marketing experience (including email software, Google Analytics, SEO & paid media) and exposure to the website development process.
- Tech savvy with a strong working knowledge of MS Office software.
- Strong analytical and data reporting skills
- Good copy skills – copywriting/editing & proofing, with an excellent eye for detail.
- Highly organised, numerate, computer literate, with strong communication skills (both written & verbal).
- A pro-active forward thinking team player, with a can-do attitude, with the ability to use own initiative and work independently.
We offer highly attractive reward package; the typical benefits include:
- 25 days holiday entitlement increasing with service
- Pension Plan
- Private medical insurance
- Group dental insurance
Gatehouse Bank is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply, please send your CV to Careers@gatehousebank.com