Job title: Communications Assistant
The Communications Assistant is an exciting role, which will assist with shaping, building and delivering Gatehouse Banks communications strategy, raising the profile of Gatehouse Bank through external and internal messaging and campaigns to ensure stakeholders understand the Bank’s wider agenda and strategy.
We are looking for a self-starter who will have will have previous experience writing for internal and external audiences and platforms. You will be creative, highly organised, and in addition, have excellent written communication skills. The role provides administrative support, to assist the team to ensure it works in the most efficient and effective way.
Gatehouse Bank plc is a Shariah-compliant challenger bank based in London and is part of the Gatehouse Financial Group of companies. It is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) and regulated by the Prudential Regulation Authority and the Financial Conduct Authority. Founded in 2008, the Bank operates in accordance with Shariah principles and offers savings products and finance for UK commercial and residential real estate, in addition to sourcing and advising on UK real estate investments with a focus on the build to rent sector.
- Be confident dealing with people, numbers, words and admin, and show the utmost discretion and professionalism at all times.
- Work with the Head of External Communications to deliver external and internal communications campaigns.
- Experience of writing for external and internal audiences.
- Find ways to innovate and be creative to continually improve communications and engagements across the organisation.
- Manage the Bank’s monthly employee newsletter. Ensuring you receive content and receive sign off in a timely manner.
- Create newsworthy and engaging content for social media.
- Support implementation and communication of the banks charity of the year and other CSR activities
- Assist with managing the Communication team’s budget ensuring spend is required.
- Manage the communication teams content calendar – ensuring work is managed and arranged in a timely manner.
- Pull together statistics and reporting on a regular basis.
- Create artwork and prepare assets and materials to go alongside internal and external communications.
- Monitoring the team mailboxes – to ensure all urgent emails are seen and responded to in a timely manner.
- Act as a Brand Ambassador for Gatehouse Bank ensuring the Brand is incorporated through all communications.
- Experience of writing, editing and proofreading for a range of online and printed materials.
- Experience of using web analytics, social media metrics and qualitative feedback to enhance and develop communication plans.
- Design skills
- Innovative thinking – always looking to challenge the work produced and processes to ensure it is of exceptional quality.
We offer highly attractive reward package; the typical benefits include:
- 25 days holiday entitlement increasing with service
- Pension Plan
- Private medical insurance
- Group dental insurance
Gatehouse Bank is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply, please send your CV to Careers@gatehousebank.com