Job title: Assistant Dealer
To assist the Treasurer in developing and managing the Bank’s corporate dealing activities with particular focus on Asset and Liability Management and cash modelling.
- Daily management of the ALM function – specifically managing the bank’s liquidity and monitoring of the Bank’s overall cost of funds ensuring alignment with the business model and the internal funds transfer pricing model
- Working closely with asset generating areas to ensure profit margins are monitored and optimised through use and further development of the internal funds transfer pricing model
- Working closely with Risk Management and Finance in the production of management information pertaining to the balance sheet
- Understanding of policies and regulations
- Excel modelling experience / VBA / SQL
- Knowledge of treasury / cash book and Asset and Liability Management
- Understanding of yield curves and understanding MI
- Dealer Room experience
- Previous experience in the banking industry (desirable)
Founded in 2007, we are a challenger bank that operates in accordance with Shariah principles, with offices in London, Milton Keynes and Wilmslow. We offer personal and corporate savings products and finance for UK residential property, in addition to sourcing and advising on UK real estate investments.
We offer a highly attractive reward package; the typical benefits include:
- 25 days holiday entitlement increasing with service
- Pension plan
- Private medical insurance
- Group dental insurance
- Income protection
- Life assurance
- Employee referral bonus
Gatehouse Bank is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com