Commercial Property Finance
Commercial Investment > Semi-Commercial > Owner-Occupied
We offer Commercial Property Finance for both purchase and re-finance (including capital raising) for Commercial Investment, Semi-Commercial and Owner-Occupied purposes from £500k up to £2m, for both UK residents/entities and UK Expat/International residents.
We understand that one transaction will never be the same as another, and for this reason, we assess each proposal on its own merits, offering a personal service and a flexible underwriting approach.
What we Offer
- Commercial Investment, Semi-Commercial and Owner-Occupied finance
- Purchase and Re-finance (including Capital raising)
- Available to UK residents/entities and UK Expat/International residents
- Flexible underwriting and competitive rates
- Financing up to 70% of the property value or purchase price, whichever is the lower;
- Financing amounts of between £500k and £2m
- One main point of contact from Enquiry through to completion
Property types include
- Retail with attached living accommodation
- Purpose built student accommodation
- Property must be located in England or Wales
- Property valuation must be carried out by Gatehouse Bank approved surveyor
Product Range Temporarily Withdrawn: unfortunately, due to the Covid-19 outbreak, we have temporarily withdrawn our range of Commercial Property Finance products from the market. However, If you would like an initial discussion to see how we might be able to help with future cases, please contact Lindsey Griffiths, Commercial Finance Manager, on +44 (0) 7850 642 888.
How can we help?
If you would like an initial discussion to see how we might be able to help, please contact us using the details below.
Lindsey Griffiths, Commercial Finance Manager:
- Mobile: +44 (0) 7850 642 888
- Please use our online enquiry form below
Get in touch with the Commercial Property Finance team
Simply fill in the form and we'll arrange a time to call you back. (Please fill in all fields)
Commercial Property Finance Products are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
YOUR PROPERTY MAY BE AT RISK IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP PAYMENTS ON YOUR COMMERCIAL PROPERTY FINANCE.