Specialist Home Finance
Ownership of residential investment property has always held a strong attraction for clients as a way to potentially earn additional income and, if property prices rise, capital appreciation.
To help facilitate ownership of residential property, we provide bespoke property finance products, from simple single residential investment finance to more complex company structures including property portfolios.
We understand that each transaction will never be the same as another, and for these reasons, we assess each proposal on its own merits.
By working in partnership with clients, we are able to provide an efficient and high-quality service to ensure that each transaction is completed successfully.
What We Offer
- Residential property acquisition finance and property re-financing;
- Property portfolio acquisition finance and re-financing;
- Flexible terms and market competitive pricing;
- A highly experienced team of residential property finance professionals;
Key Product Features
- Diminishing Musharakah structures;
- Obtain financing of up to 75% of the property value or purchase price, whichever is the lower;
- Financing amounts of between £75,000 and £5,000,000 (exceptions to these limits may be considered on a case-by-case basis);
- Choose between short and long term fixed rates;
- Choose between acquisition and rent only structures;
- Maximum term of up to 25 years is available;
- Additional payments may be made at each rent review date;
- Fully pay the outstanding balance at any time subject to account settlement fees;
- Available to UK and non-UK resident individuals and entities.
- Property must be located in England and Wales;
- Property valuation must be carried out by Gatehouse Bank approved surveyor;
- Property must be used for investment purposes only.
For further details, please contact a Gatehouse Bank BDM - Specialist Finance Simranjeet Gill on +44(0)0207 070 6039 or email email@example.com or call Faisal Dar on +44(0)207 070 6038 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
THIS PRODUCT FALLS OUTSIDE THE SCOPE OF REGULATION BY THE FINANCIAL CONDUCT AUTHORITY.
THINK CAREFULLY ABOUT THE PRODUCT AND SERVICES YOU NEED.
NOT ALL PROPERTIES WILL INCREASE IN VALUE OR PROVIDE ADEQUATE INCOME TO COVER ALL YOUR ASSOCIATED COSTS.
YOUR PROPERTY IS AT RISK IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP INSTALMENTS DUE UNDER YOUR LEASE AND DIMINISHING MUSHARAKAH AGREEMENTS.