Residential Property Finance
Ownership of residential investment property has always held a strong attraction for our clients as a way to potentially earn additional income and, if property prices rise, capital appreciation.
To help facilitate ownership of residential property, we provide bespoke property finance products for Gatehouse Bank clients, from simple single residential investment finance to more complex company structures including property portfolio and short lease finance.
We understand that each transaction will never be the same as another, and for these reasons we assess each proposal on its own merits.
By working in partnership with our clients, we are able to provide an efficient and high-quality service to ensure that each transaction is completed successfully.
What We Offer
- Residential property acquisition finance and property re-financing;
- Short lease financing for qualifying short lease residential property in prime London locations;
- Property portfolio acquisition finance and re-financing;
- Flexible terms and market competitive pricing;
- A highly experienced team of real estate finance professionals;
- Third party expertise in property related tax and legal matters.
Key Product Features
- Choose between Diminishing Musharakah and Commodity Murabaha structures;
- Obtain financing of up to 65% of the property value or purchase price, whichever is the lower;
- Financing amounts of between £300,000 and £5,000,000 (exceptions to these limits may be considered on a case-by-case basis);
- Choose between short and long term fixed and variable profit rates;
- Choose between acquisition and profit-only structures;
- Maximum term of up to 10 years is available;
- Additional payments may be made at each rent/profit review date;
- Fully pay the outstanding balance at any time (subject to account settlement and exercise price fees);
- Available to non-UK residents, trusts, legal corporate entities in the UK and abroad.
- Must be an account holder with Gatehouse Bank;
- Property must be located in prime England, Wales, or Northern Ireland;
- Property valuation must be carried out by Gatehouse Bank approved surveyor;
- Property must be used for investment purposes only.
For further details, please contact a Gatehouse Bank Relationship Manager or call Faisal Dar on +44(0)207 070 6038 or email: email@example.com
THINK CAREFULLY ABOUT THE PRODUCT AND SERVICES YOU NEED.
NOT ALL PROPERTIES WILL INCREASE IN VALUE OR PROVIDE ADEQUATE INCOME TO COVER ALL YOUR ASSOCIATED COSTS
YOUR PROPERTY IS AT RISK IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP INSTALMENTS DUE UNDER YOUR LEASE AND DIMINISHING MUSHARAKAH AGREEMENTS.